Tree Care Groundsman
The main objectives of the Tree Care Groundsman position are to walk the grounds, clean up and dispose of any fallen debris. This individual is responsible for spotting the climber while they are in the process of climbing the tree and/or ladder. They will work with the other crew members to ensure safe practices in all day to day operations in accordance with industry and company safety procedures. The Tree Care Groundsman will also be expected to maintain a positive image for Acres in the field and in the industry.
- Work with team to clean up resulting debris (i.e. brush, branches, logs, etc.)
- Perform all job duties with the highest safety standards and quality standards in accordance with A.N.S.I. A300 (quality) and Z133 (safety).
- Participate in weekly crew meetings.
- Comply with all Acres Group policies and procedures relative to uniform usage, alcohol issues, safety, job briefs, and other handbook items.
- Ensure overall quality and safety of work is done through property evaluations, spot site inspections, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, and periodic infield site safety inspections.
- Participate in the development of standard operation procedures for the department.
- Provide suggestions and assist in implementing solutions in conjunction with the work being performed on site, with a goal of continuous improvement of industry and A.N.S.I. standards.
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of our Company safety program.