- Responsible for working as a team with other crew-members to complete all work in accordance with Acres' quality.
- Follow through of daily and weekly assignments set by your foreman and manager, to include day to day irrigation repairs, installs, digging, ect.
- Maintain a positive image for Acres in the field.
- Efficiently complete projects set by your manager and foreman during the landscaping seasons.
- Ensure quality and precision of all work at the job sites, including attending to the details.
- Must be able to operate all equipment for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 75 pounds.
- Conduct daily tours and visual inspections for problems with irrigation systems
- Irrigation experience is a plus.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- Must be available to work full time.
- Hourly wage $13.00- $15.00
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed